"Bionatal", "Ourselves", "We", "Our", "Us", "Bionatal.co", refers to our website (URL). Us is referring to the person using or accessing Bionatal and BioNatal LLC., or either the service user or ourselves.
Any utilization of the above phrasing or different words in their singular, plural, upper casing and additionally he/she or they, are taken as exchangeable and along these lines as alluding to the same thing.
Using our Website The service ["our service"] includes our Website, our product/services and, all other services we provide to you from our Website. Including software, materials, videos, descriptions text, images, audios, and every other provision we made available through our Website. Additionally, it also covers all new updates of materials, original contents, and additional service you may have access to in the future.
This is a license, not an exchange of title, and under this permit, you may not be allowed to:
• Sell or resell, distribute, License, sublicense, rent, assign or make any form of modification or commercially exploit or make/transfer our service for the third party, or make it available to unauthorized personnel or organization, otherwise permitted.
• Attempt to decompile or reverse or on the other hand, make it accessible to the unapproved workforce or association, otherwise allowed.
• Efforts to create a duplicate source code from the bionatal.co site executable source code or our applications engineer any software contained on the bionatal.co web site or our, mobile applications;
• Erase any copyright or other property and documentation from any of our service materials
• Move the materials to someone else or "reflect" the materials on some other server's from any of our service materials
• The effort to make use of our service in an unauthorized, illegal, or unlawful manner that might affect or interfere with the flow of service or the integrity of our Company and its subsidiaries or affiliates negatively.
• This License will consequently, in any case, found that you have violated any of this policy and might be ended by bionatal.co at any time. After finishing reviewing these materials or upon the termination of this License, you should pulverize any downloaded materials in your ownership, regardless of whether in the printed format or electronic.
• You are in charge of all Information, writings, messages, or different materials that you share or posted through bionatal.co. • • You are charged with the responsibility to secure and maintain your login and registration details to our Website and as well accountable for every activity performed under your account name and identification. We have the reserve right to access any, or all your accounts feature to respond to your complaint or your request for customer support.
• You agree that all Information provided at the registration interface of our Website, is at your own risk and discretion and that you are not mandated to make use of our Website. You concur, in any case, that any data you provide for us will dependably be precise, right, and updated. We may reject or remove any potential subscription in any way or form Company sole circumspection.